Today we operate in a highly competitive market, offering faster,
diverse services, new applications, and inventive ways to communicate
and interact. Our success depends not only on making our offer to
customers imaginative, fair and dependable, but also on being responsible
for our actions and effects every day.
But we believe in a broader
We launched Applied Brushes
with a set of values to help us do this: to be bold, open,
trusted and clear. Since then, we have worked hard to make
sure we operate as a business that is regularly measured, audited
and held to account.
Our customers - their views,
ideals, priorities and needs - are at the heart of our operations
and our approach to corporate responsibility.
We aim to do business in ways
that benefit society at large: by complying with best practice and
to a clear set of business principles; by talking and listening
to our stakeholders; by acting in the interests of customers, employees
and communities; and by canvassing and informing opinion of what
our service is, does and can do.
To instill corporate responsibility
further into our organisation, we believe we should:
• Provide easy-to-use and fairly priced products and services.
• Improve our performance continuously.
• Take proper account of social, environmental and ethical
concerns and manage our effect on the environment
• Understand the needs and opinions of a wide range of stakeholders.
• Give our employees a safe, well-balanced and stimulating
• Support and energize the communities we serve.